Sep 28, 2012

Letter to my cats...

Dear My cats,

I wish all of you living in happy and comfortable life with me. I know sometimes I'm yelling at you and bla..bla...bla...at you. But I want you to know, when I said "don't" its mean I want you to be good,  when I make a sound like "argghh" its mean I'm holding my anger, when I ignoring you, its not mean that I'm not care about you,  instead I just want you to have your time playing with each other.When I put you into the "cage" its mean I want to do a laundry and don't want you to get into fight with the outdoor cats.Why?? because I'm not good enough to trained you to be an excellent fighter and what you will get is only injury. When I bring you to vet and you got your "vaccines injection" its mean I really care about your health and I hope that I can live with you for the next 20 years. Then when I give you a very big "hug" its not mean i'm trying to punish you by suffocating you. Instead its mean that I want to show you how precious you are to me.  So lets try our best to create a beautiful memories together, and definitely I will work harder to give all of you a comfortable place to live.

Please forgive me if you think that I forgot to give my attention and love to you. Please forgive me if I make something that you didn't like. Please forgive me if you feel like i'm limiting your freedom. I want you to know, that its not my intention. All of you is my "dear" and I will always take care of you during healthy or illness. I hope that all of you will forgive my weaknesses. I know I can't be "perfect" at least let me be your (side kick) protector and a best friend of you. I know you can't read this letter, but I know that you really can read a "human heart" like a letter. 

"Semoga Aku tidak menganiaya kamu semua dan semoga aku dapat menjalankan amanah ini dengan penuh keikhlasan dan hanya mengharap keredhaanMu ya Allah, sesungguhnya setiap perbuatan makhluknya akan diperhitungkan olehmu ya Allah. Aku selalu berharap agar aku dipertemukan dengan kucing-kucingku di akhirat kelak dalam keadaan yang baik dan diredhaimu ya Allah"

Regards,
From someone who love u;)

# Initially I want to wrote something happy, funny and humour but its turn out to be like emotional letter sob...sob..sob..

No comments: