Jan 24, 2009


Challenging Year 2009!!!


From the begining its already shown. Start from mak falling sick. Then some crisis with my familiy. Busy of works?? itu normal ah itu pasal namanya kojer pastu cukup bulan dapat duit + experience. hahah experience ? a lot of people doesnt look at that. Then we call it as a "money slave" Dont wnt to use " pressure / stress" for my condition right now because "pressure" like a pressure vessel it would explode if over the limit. Okay, so let's call it what it is: a really volatile, really crazy kind of day. Believe it or not everyone will face this moment only what make its different is Now or Later. Before we realize, all of it will be flow as fast as ticking of clock "click" "click" .Mak you will be alright, everything will be alright.....because i know u are the stongest person that i've ever met. Someday I hope i wll be like you. Seorang yang penyabar n penyayang.
To My Beloved Mum : "You Raise Me Up"
When I am down and oh my soul, so weary,
When troubles come and my heart burdened be,
Then I am still and wait here in the silence,
UNTIL you come and sit a while with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains,
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas,
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders,
You raise me up To more than I can be.

No comments: